Re: Most Disappointing Audiogame Boss Fights

hi.

@raygrote I agree absolutely with you ... anyone wanna add Dark Blaze in TDV to those ... not necessarily hard ...but  interesting bosses at least. I haven't fought him myself so I wouldn't know, but people made a big deal of him at the time.

Let's go through my list hmm:

Oh yeah there's doctor Wabble from monkey  business. While not exactly the hardest guy to take down, interacting with the Environment was one of it's first kinds at that time. Usually you'd have to focus only on the boss but here it makes you pay attention to two things at the same time. Or does it? I've not played it in a long time, I Think I might do an audio walkthrough of it just because.

oh yea I see Entombed in here ... I love that fight. It was one of the fights where it was just as hard as a melee char as it was with a caster.