Re: Most Disappointing Audiogame Boss Fights

Both BK 2 and 3 had epic final stages, imo. The music put me on edge for sure... but it was the fast paste, blood pumping music I was hoping for... and I'm not sure which sounds specifically you're talking about being scary. Nothing specific comes to mind... I actually enjoyed Troopanum 2's boss somewhat. Shadow Line will still always be at my top in terms of boss variety, even though the same basic strategy works on most of them except for Rudolph's final swordsman form. Other than that, there aren't any bosses or final stages in games that particularly stood out to me for some reason.