Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Hi,

[[wow]], I've taken too long of a  break, hmm?

This game can be found at www.dragonapps.org, just find the Road To Rage link and click it, and you should be good to go.

JFW isn't supported. I suggest you disable it, or put it to sleep, and enable the SAPI speech engine in options. If you need help with this, let me know.

@Jonathan: I was going to rewrite the server completely, but I didn't find time for this yet. School, life and all that other crap. Mainly the reason i've been all quiet. But this isn't the time to ramble on and bore everyone. LOL

There won't be a campagne mode for RTR, instead, this will be moved to a new game. I've begun work on a new 3D engine, but I have to also hold this back some more due to tests and other things, so it might take me a while. sad

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ondrosik
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: GhorthalonTheDragon
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gamedude
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Mord-Sith
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jonnyboy1991