Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

Hmm, Ghorthalon? I don't think it was a good idea for you to reveal that information. smile Prepare for the endless questions. AS for a server to play on RTr, I have created my own, but just to make sure that everything's in working order I'm going to test it some more and then come back with the connection information.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ondrosik
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Socheat
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: GhorthalonTheDragon
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gamedude
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Mord-Sith
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: angarag
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jonnyboy1991