Has anyone ever tried Squid Moo?

So, recently, I've been browsing around the MUD world looking for new and interesting MUDs to try, and I stumbled across Squid Moo. For anyone who does not know what Squid Moo is, it is, well, hmm. To put it simpley, it is a user constructed MUD. This means that the players build the MUD themselves. It is actually quite interesting. Squid moo offers a really simple building system that allows you to create your own rooms, objects, etc as well as define how players can interact with the different objects you create. God knows how active it is, I haven't seen more than a few users online at a time, but it was able to attract my attention for quite a while. I really suggest taking a quick glance at it.
Host: moo.squidsoft.net
Port: 4444