Re: Has anyone ever tried Squid Moo?

Hello all,
As gamedude said, SquidMOO is not really active. Back when I was learning MOO programming and building and I practiced there, there normally were three-four players, one or two active. SquidMOO is made for the purpose of practicing and learning MOO building skills, and maybe even programming.
As for building accessibility, yes, it is indeed completely accessible. MOO has a very straightforward building system. SquidMOO took a different approach at it, though, and they used a strange virtual exit system which really doesn't make sense to me, even with the two years of MOO experience I have. It's still pretty neat, and even though you can't edit the core code, you can still mess around with stuff. I still have a fully functional AK47 on my character which was the first thing I programmed in my life.
Even though I haven't playd for a long time and I'm not really working on anything related to MOO, My account should still be up on the re, so if you people need any help with that or anything related to MOO programming, you can contact me via PM or add me to skypem my username should be on my profile.