Re: Text games for IOS?

Hi,
all the ones I would recommend are already in the DB.
A dark room and it's prequel, choice of games titles as well as hosted games such as zombie exidus, and above all king of dragon pass is one of the most rewarding games I've ever played.
Actually, I'm playing choice of robots from choice of games, and it's rather thought provoking.  This medium when done right is unmatched.  Guess that's why I get so infuriated when I see a mud with no descriptions in it.