Re: Text games for IOS?

I agree with Dan here, and actually assault freak I'd recommend king of dragon pass to you too, it's unlike anything I've ever played, though whether you'd call it a text game, an rpg, a resource management game or something else I'm not sure. both The ensign and A dark room are also worth a look, as is nano empire though that one is a little too easy.

Either way there are some other text games not in the db yet. I'd highly recommend Timecrestt, also the three minute games, lifeline, and lifeline 2, which are real time gamebooks.
Then there are the games from delight gamesgames which are closer to the traditional gamebook structure and have more rpg like stats with battles and such.

There is then hadian lands which is much more traditional if, and the dos text games such as destination mars from richard desteno which have working Ios versions.

I also believe there is an if interpreter out there that can be run on Ios though i& #039;m a little sketchy on the details.

Hth.