Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Hi.
I have two things, one beeing an announcement and the other one beeing a question.
First: Does someone of you know of any accessible games on steam, aside the list?
Secondly, the announcement.
I announced this one some weeks back on the forum, but maybe not everyone has seen it.
Capcom is releasing a new marvel VS capcom title called infinits, and it will be available on next gen consoles and the pc.
Also, their previous title Marvel vs Capcom 3 will be ported over to pc too, something I am really happy about.
Other games I know which will be released are tekken 7, and injustice, gods among us 2, also for next gen systems and the pc.