Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Naruto, imo, is only good if you like the anime and the characters. The fighting system is very shallow... and if you are looking for a rewarding fighting game experience, that's not it. lol You also need to know the anime to really follow the story. I enjoy the anime, but am not as big a fan as some others I know, so even when I played ultimate ninja storm 4 I had to do a bit of research on the story and what was happening. But the mechanics are simple, so if you want to just have fun pressing buttons and watching cool things happen, then it's a good choice. I personally only have slight interests in blazblue, as the story isn't really my favourite and the character designs don't really appeal to me either, but I still play it every now and then for something different. And about the history of the vs series, you're welcome! Those games are possibly some of my favourite fighting games of all time. big_smile