Re: Monthly chat January 2017

@dark, If you want to see Trump's insanity, just look at his Twitter feed. The way he tweets generally makes me wonder what he's thinking. Also, In Florida, private pools aren't hard to find, because it's usually very warm all year round. Actually, the pool I was in was less of a private pool and more of a neighborhood pool, because it's technically used by the entire neighborhood, however people rarely swim in it, so I basically had the pool to myself. The swimming lessons I took earlier in the year definitely helped as well. Oh, and, jumping in a pool never gets old. I always found it to be a wonderful experience. And actually, jumping in helped me get use to the cold water very quickly. I also managed to do something I haven't done in many,, many years. I got to swim in a salt water ocean. Yes, an actual, salt water ocean. to be fair, the fun did ware off after a while, because when you swallow salt water or get it in your eyes, it burns. Very badl y. On that day, though, Florida being Florida, it rained on us and we left in a hurry. I still had lots of fun, though. Lots of it. this post is also being written while I'm on the road, on a mobile network connection. And by the way, what do you mean by "thesis?" Is that the British equivalent of a college application? I'm not versed in British English big_smile.