Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

a note about the part before the bathroom: I've wondered around in that part for some minutes, cause that part is so hard because of a loud music playing in the background.
what I did is while walking, press all the interact buttons, mainly the triangle button to look around. outside of the class, max can look at the posters of people, so if you want to know about them just look at it.
the bathroom door is near her parent's picture, but I'm not sure if it's right or not. I just walk around, and suddenly I press X and max enters the door. I think the door is near logan or brooks poster, so just keep searching and looking.
sooner or later I'm going to buy the full season of the game, and if I find something interesting or if I find something hard to do I will let you guys know about it.
I've just finished the trial version, it's ended after max breaks the emergency bell with a hammer to stop nathan prescott from shooting the gir l.
however, after you're introduced to rewind time, and you get out from the classroom, the music is not playing anymore, but it's full of people talking to each other and you can hear a sound of a door which is opening and closing. the clue to the bathroom door is that door is making a loud closing sound, so pay atension to it and try to find a way to reach that door. about the hammer, it's quite hard to find. what I did is, as I said in my previous post, try to position nathan's voice to the near right or left while keep pressing X, and max will eventually dig in to something and press X again to take the hammer. max will comment that she has taken the hammer, however you have to do it fast to break the door or nathan will shoot the girl and max needs to rewind time again. don't worry, if you rewind time your item won't be lost, and you are still remained at your current position.
to break the box, just press X to use the hammer and break it . I think the box is in the right side, not really sure if it's right or not. eventually you will find it and after breaking it an alarm will start to play and if you are playing the demo version, it ends there and if you're playing the full version, max will come to the headmaster's office and report the incident.