Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

LordLundin wrote:

yeah where are the voice actors for eurofly?

Also: ATC in Poland, Slovakia, Russia ... basically the original ATC should be changed to the updated ATC system ... real ATC speak English!

You are right! Real ATC is always in English. I understand communications between Aircrafts can be done in their own language and even Stewardes, although usually they do it in English and their own native Language which is OK and if You want to bring more realism to the Game could be done. As for communications between the Tower and the Pilot I think they should always be in English because its how it is done in the real World. And if We want this Game to be as realistic as possible, then this is something that can be done.
Also I hope the thing about the constant change of altitude can be fixed because its something else that does not happen in the real World and is really annoying either if We ar e always changing the altitude and going up and down or if we ignore it and have the tower always telling Us to climb or descend...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector