Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

Hey folks,

@grryfindore
Yeah the more actors the better and more diverse Eurofly will be so feel free to hit me up sending an e-mail to me and I'll send you what she's supposed to say unless you don't have the phrases yet by Stefan?

@LordLundin/Andreas
That's not true actually as we've recorded original towers and all the communications between dispatchers and pilots and many domestic flights and airport use their mother tongue. All the chatters are recorded from original airports so you can hear exactly the way they're communicating among each other. And also flight attendants speak in native language to passengers in international flights as I travelled to Tunisia, Egypt and many more countries and they spoke Czech and English on the way back even though English is of course commonly and widely used in the scale of flights in most percentage. But let's ballance the realistic scheme and user-friendly scheme wher e the game is adjusted to a certain country and its language than strictly sticking up with civil ATC rules regarding crew on board. Keep in mind that not anyone can speak English to fully understand the game solely in English-speaking crew.

@GhostRider
About flight altitude we've widely discussed that topic among users in Eurofly community and came to conclusion it's somehow the ballance between realistic and user-friendly status of the game because not having these instructions about change flight altitudes would be even more boring during long intercontinental flights unlike the current conditions. Imagine the situation you fly up to 10000 meters and keep this altitude for 4 5 or 6 hours. Damn boring as hell. You won't even need any airplane and could do with something like a shifter that would automatically and fluently shift you over the map to scheduled direction. In real world you're said to land under a certain angle speed and to specific runwa y which we don't have in Eurofly as well so at least there's this thing about changing altitudes to make it a little greavier and unpeculiar I'd say.

OK all for now I firmly hope for not forgetting anything.
catcha later

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tapin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhostRider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich68 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector