Re: Kickstarter Project for "A Hero's Call" from Out of Sight Games

Hey guys, pretty exciting update...

So, as you've noticed, we still haven't announced any stretch goals. This is our bad - we weren't prepared for how quickly the game was funded. So we've been trying as best we can to lay out specific stretch goals, figure out the price points for those goals, and then prioritize them. That's been a little difficult since we're all running all over the place with busy lives, and are communicating by email.

But we do have our first stretch goal decided (in fact as soon as we can figure out a reasonable price point for our final stretch goal we'll have them all nailed down), and as of the last time I checked, our project has already met the funding needed to accomplish our first stretch goal! What that means is you've already enabled us to do the first thing on our list of thing we want to do to make the game even better than it was going to be - and we're already on our way toward stretch go al #2!

Anyway, expect more information on those goals soon, but I just wanted to let you all know that we've hit another milestone, and it's so incredibly exciting!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector