Re: wich is the best space moo out there?

Best?  If you're looking for oppinions you'll certainly find them, but I'd hardly say there is one that is superior to any of the others.  I would have classified miriani the best of them all until recently; they've made it impossible to use older soundpacks because keystrokes, plus content is rarely if ever added, stunning and stranding is still fun for those who do it, and I'm more than sure there's still a ton of script kitties running around on their high horses acting like they and they alone are invincible.  SC requires roleplaying and immersion beyond the point of ridiculous and its hosts have the right to reject your profile if it doesn't meet up to their standards.  Prometheus is unstable; cosmic rage is rather complex and has a load of spurious information.  I'm sure I've left something out, but it's more than likely a clone of everything else.