Re: wich is the best space moo out there?

why not just try it with the pack first then? haha
as for me, as said above each has it's strengths and weaknesses
afterword: okay, so after typing this I went back up and looked at it all, and it's a decently long one if I do say so myself
for anyone who actually reads this I've put down a list of my opinions on the 4 games as subjectively as I could at 6 in the morning, if people actually get through it all I would love to start a discussion
I've possibly forgotten a couple things here because of the early hour, so please bare with me
SC has a great environment, and is a wonderful place to do some RP if you're actually inclined to do so for whatever reason, and combat wise is also the most strategic of the 4 and the most event-intensive from what I've seen because of the exploration that does happen
I do not excuse the host stupidity and the complete and utter enforcement of RP to the point of roundtime for using oocsay too many times though, and one or two of the hosts' sense of humor... well, leaves a lot to be desired and actually takes away from the theme and feel of the game IMPO
next up is miri: oh boy...
largely rehashed from SC with some additions, it's a nice game but... man...
call me whiny if you wish, but the complete lack of any law enforcement and the playerbase's love of piracy and PVP related stuff just turns me right off
although I do like how it's less strict with the RP, it would still be nice to see pirates have to actually... ya know, play as pirates IC, being on the run, being hunted, etc instead of getting away with almost everything they do
which FYI includes blockading entire planets for those who don't know
CR and promo I'll lump together, because I have the least experience with both of them
much lighter atmosphere, which is great
hosts who actually listen to their players, kudos by the way if any of y ou read this, haha
the addition of races and skills play a large part in distinguishing them from the other 2
although having said that, these two are also slightly buggier games, not saying anything here, I understand it's being worked on and these are also way newer, however I was also a victim last night where an entire ship on CR disappeared... while I was landed
combat in these games though seems to be focused more on the numbers rather than strategically like in mainly SC but also miri, a little... good or bad thing depending on who you ask
so really I have no idea which I think is the best one, I like SC's everything aside from the hosts being so, well... blah for lack of a better word, miri's cool because it's less crazy about the RP enforcement, CR and promo are more diverse as far as players go and are the most chill out of all of them
my thoughts on the subject, lol and again, would love to hear thoughts