Injustice 2: Official Topic

Hello. I am taking it upon myself to start this thread, a thread, I believe, sorely needs to be made. Today, the trailer for the story mode of Injustice 2 has been released, and the characters revealed in it are:
Brainiac
Bane
Poison Ivy
Robin
and, my favorite, Darkseid.
Other information we have is that there will be 9 DLC characters and instead of waiting a few months for an Ultimate Edition, you can preorder it now at
Injustice.com
The roster is 31 characters large, I'm not sure if that includes or does not include DLC. Darkseid is DLC, keep that in mind, so the chances of him being the main villain are minimal at best. My one nerve about this game, however, is the gear system. Unless the game systems incorporate narrator/TTS support into these games, that will require lots and lots of sighted assistance. I am unsure if maybe NetherRealm will be incorporating a deeper, more innovative accessibility mode as well. What are your thought s? Oh, one more thing I forgot to add: This game will not, I repeat, NOT be available for PC at the current time. The release date is May 16th for consoles only.