Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

@assault_freak

Thanks for checking out my stream dude. Much appreciated.

Yeah it's definitely noticeable in comparison to other fighters. Problem is, Dan Forden is no longer the music composer; he is now the director of sound and soundtrack. Other composers write the score and he reviews and approves it. I do like the sound of the fights even more now though. They sound realistic and like it hurts.

I'm currently learning about air teching and how to better utilize the MB Roll.

Oh one thing I forgot to mention is that, if you want to play tournament mode, both players have to approve it. I hope they change this. Btw, the message pops up right after you pick a stage.

I will be streaming tomorrow as well. I'm working on Supergirl to change the characters I use for testing. Don't want to stream not knowing any moves lol.