A cheater in our midst

Hello, everyone. this probably isn't very significant, but I was playing super egghunt plus the other day, and got trophies for 3rd and 2nd place. I went to check on the high scores to see what things I would have to do to get the 1st place. but I discovered a cheater. someone is manually logging there scores as 1000000. would one of you who have contact with liam tell him or ask him to reset the score servers? thanks. and I'm sorry if this was a waste of time.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: garrett
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW