Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

hmm, well I simply can't code, believe me I've tried. It's just far too complex for someone whose worst subject in school always has been, and always will be math. So I should probably either go with my original plan of bouncing the idea off of Microsoft since they seem genuinely interested in not only making xbox 1 work for the blind, but also to make the games themselves work with it. And who is this gentleman whom you mentioned? and how do I get hold of him? thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector