Re: looking for good game developers to develop us an accessible virtual w

hi there dark, [[wow]], I hadn't thought about any of this before in the light that you've just shown me. That actually makes lots of sense, and to that end, I read in Microsoft's forum someone's suggesting that Microsoft bring world of warcraft to the xbox 1. Man wouldn't that be cool. That's a virtual world of sorts as well I believe isn't it? or does that game have an eventual end to it. Correct me on that if I'm wrong, although I'm somewhat familiar with warcraft. If we're talking about games like warcraft, I'd love to see them bring eve online to xbox 1 and make it work with narrator. Or maybe a world like planet calypso. As far as the programming and coding language that xbox uses, it sounds as though it would be fairly easy to learn for those of you out here who have more horsepower under your hoods than I have, young men like Sam for example. Maybe he could make us something along these lines? Hey Sam buddy, if you 9;re out there and read this thread, let's talk. Have a wonderful day to you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector