calender sharing, what possibilitys are there?

Hello.
I am a member of a WhatsApp groop with a few members and we thought of creating a birthday callender so everyone knows what birthday everyone has.
I am wondering on how we could do that so everyone can access is? We are working with iOS and android phones here, it would be good if we would have a callender app which supports sharing and everyone gets a push notification when it's birthday of a member.
Is there a easy and accessible way to do this?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz.