Re: childhood scares?

hi.
thanks for the "shalom."
and now for questions and one dream also which scared me.
did you jjeegk in your dream with the bed spinning around slowly, did it made a scary noices? sometimes it making more times some peece of music. for example the oh suzana song: it spinning around and sang more times "oh suzana, suzana, suzana, suzana, suzana, suzana..." and stoppes only when the bed stoppes. did your bed in the dream did also that thing? sometimes it wisteling or buzzing. i dreamed about spinning bed a 1000000 times from 2006 to 2013. did you djjegk dreamed about slides which making sounds?
about the sirens: i also like to heare sirens. not the ambulans or a police, but an alarm. because in israel the arabs throwing rockets on israel. and in the school there are sometimes practises. sometimes a country practise, where the whole country is practising. also in the 2 sad days: one the day of the remembering of halocosts. and the second day is for the tsahal soljers which died in all the wors for israel from 1947 to 2008. in that days they are turning of the "tsfirah" which from hebrew it means an alarm, which is one or 2 minutes. the people must stand and do nothing, also stop there cars and come out to remember the 6000000 jews which was killed in world wor 2, and the tsahal soljers. i'm recording this thing also on my recording device.
and now a dream.
in august 21, 2009 i dreamed a dream. at first i met with luna lovegud from harry poter books, and she hirted me. after that i was in my house near the entrens and saw my mom and dad. then i went to moti's (my brother) room, and there were things which changed there form. i saw there my organ. i not mean organ like in the church, but an electronic piano. i have also a toy piano, where there are 4 animals: bear on swing, hipo on a stick which he spinning on it on his stomach, and 2 animals on swings and one of them is on a swing like horse . ofcorse the electronic piano and the toy piano making a diferent noices. but in the dream, suddenly the toy piano insted of doing it's sounds, started to make the electronic piano's sound. and the electronic piano was in the dream also in moti's room. when i touched it, it started to change it's form and turned into my grandma's tape. but it is not only my grandma, but i am also still using tape. i have a draur full of casets, and i can listen to them. but it not the subject now. the thing is that the objects or made other things insted of there things they must do, or changing form of other objects. also that thing was in other dream, but it was a good dream. there my science teacher from my priveous school was lyded on my grandma's sofa, and then she turned into my father. it simular like in the fantum mantion in disneyland: some woman on the sofa turning to a tiger. it is wright? i never was in disneyland, because i was in israel allmost all my lif e, only 2 years i was in philadelphia because i was born there.
and i have a question of all the readers of this post:
1. did you had a dream, where you traveled back in time and met the past version of yourself?
2. how is my english?
shalva/kamochek/jacob.