Re: childhood scares?

hi herami and brad.
herami: you told that you was scare of church, prayers. who you are? i meen which kind of christian you: protestant evangelist, or a baptist, or a lutheran, or an orthordox, or catholic? because the evangelist church is the wright church. i mean about that church where beliving that the holy spearet or ruach ha kodesh can give to us a present like talk in other languages: i mean the language of the angels when praying, or other. when we are baptising we are baptising by the holy spearet. but this is oftopic, i only wanted to know which knid of christian you are.
brad: what did you mean to look on youtube? someone recorded somone's stomach and uploaded it on youtube?
and i want to uploade a trance here. i have one trance, where a woman talks there 4 times (i can understand what) and then coming a pause for some seconds, and then hearing for half a minute or only 10 second a sound, and i think it is like the stomach noices. first tell me how t o uploade thing, i want to uploade it on dropbox. and secondly: it is only a fragments of the trance. i recorded it and cuted a some other fragments. so, i'll uploade that and you, or anybody els who maybe hared that trance will tell me it's name and the name of the publisher and i'll find the full version on youtube. so i want to uploade it, so if you can brad help me with that, thanks. and also you can listen to it and tell me if it is like the stomach noices.
but, why not to create a topic for discuss about that noices? for the people on the fourum who like to listen to stomach noices and the heartbeat can rite about how they liking to do that thing. i like the heartbeat because of that:
the stomach noices, they like the electronic things which added to the trance. the heartbeat is like the drumms of this trance. and when mixing this, it turning into music. also the sounds when someone swollowing something. sometimes, when i puting a head on some woman or girl, i asking her to swollow the air. it also makes a noice.there are atleast 100 women and girls in the list of the women which i want to listen to there stomachs.
and brad, you also feeling that feel: when you meat someone which didn't knows you (woman), you starting to feel that you want so much to listen to her stomach?
i'm not doing it at the first meating, but waiting for some time, it can be a half year or a year. rotem my girlfriend, at first did me to listen for her stomach a moment, and then said "enough." but now, she leting to test her stomach for that time i want. so i thinking about going one night to go to sleep in her house (like friends sleeping in friends houses) and all the night be with my head on her stomach and fall a sleep, but i'll sleep all the night on her stomach. it is the thing to be a long time. maybe also you brad, they (that women) leting you for a short time, because also they must to do another things. and and a lso they are moments when the woman which you want to test her stomach is busy. very very busy and she doesn't have a time to sit or lay next to you.
if you coling me kamochek, ok. i also do that.
shalva, is my father's name. kamochek, is a name which father invented for me and it means something in russian. i know russian well, but i don't know how to translate kamochek to english. it is also my computer's user name.
jacob is my real name which mother gave to me. but grandma's mother also culd to me yasha. and others culing me yaakov.
but here what i am? i can't deside how to cul myself here at the fourum. kamochek is ok. i also like that name, hearing it from my father everyday. also he culs me "jj".
kamochek.