Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

LOLLL Aprone, I don't wish to disappoint you man, but Paw Prints is quite seriously buggy!!!Namely, whenever my people improve/upgrade the camp, instead of using, they are actually adding building materials, I checked and counted that, there is no doubt, no matter at which level, anf with which settings I restart, those -4 building materials used for improvement all turn into plis, and insteas of being reduced from, they keep being added to thr available stock!!!

This suits mr just finr, mraning I don't havr to wasteproplr on searching for/collecting them, but this kind of makes me a bit uncomfortable...mraning due playing the game with an unplanned, unwanted, unfair advantage, caused by its developer's omission...
Cone on, I would really wish you could still fix/correct this (positively) unjust bugm or is that not possible to be done anymore???
(I just wibder how come non of Paw Print players, nor even its beta-testers noticed and reported this quit e important issue...I am pretty sure I could/would do much better than that though, if/when I would be given the chance...)

Btw what are lighters actually used for in that game?
Just asking, because they are obviously playing an important role, which I failed to discover so far, since they are not used neither for lighting, nor increasing the camp fire, that can without them...=(or at least I was never required one for those actions, and mostly, at impossible level, I had none of them in the starting period anyway...or is that another important bug to report, in order to prove my game-testing skills???)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector