Re: Asking For Game Suggestions

Well, as long you will be at it, I have some other issues to report as well, probably also bugs, so they should be checked up/looked into again too. (at least that's my suggestion)

1. As I already mentioned, despite possessing no lighter at all at a location, (checked that up an hour ago again, ), I am still able to light the fire.
The very same happens after the fire goes out.
So, with no lighter, neither carried by a character, nor lying on the ground, (impossible difficulty level), the fire can still be started.

2. An annoying loading-bug happens sometimes, meaning certain files og my saved games just keep failing to load-in, followed by some error report about thr "progress.ini" file, despite experiencing no problems when saving those files.
So I guess some incorrectly defined configuration-settings are causing this problem.

3. While I am aware of the great influence and importance of random events in this game, as well of their quite common occurance, I highly doubt certain strange differences can be ccoused merely by them, since the difference is too huge for that to be believable or possible even.
Some examples of this issue:
At "insane" difficulty level, I normally start with extremely limited supplies, like round 15 food, 1nd round 10 firewood/building materials.
Still, last time I started, with the very same settings as before, (perk, fault, religion), my group had over 50 food, over 40 firewood, and over 30 building materials.
(normally with ground and carried supplies cummulated in both cases)
As for the "normal" difficulty level, last time each songle one of my initial 8 survivors started with a lighter, despite of a totally different perk from "pyromaniac" being selected.
Next time, after selecting the "so fuzzy" perk, instead of 3, (according to the perk), they started literarily with tons of blankets, their number was close to 100 even, each member carried over 10 of them initially. (with this same perk, had 12 blankets at the start of the "impossible" level, I wonder if that could have been the sheer result of pure randomness or a strange coincidence again...)

As for the "normal" difficulty level, I admit, such starting-advantages" may already be plannrd and provided by the game's default settings, but in that casr, nrther of the above mentioned starting-perks makes no difference on that difficulty level and lower, so in so it is totally pointless in such cases.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector