Re: Let's Build an Audiogame Together in Python

I am going to base this set of tutorials around actually producing a game. It will be quite simple, I'm currently envisioning a traditional side-scroller or similar, but the hope, when completed, is to have something that's fully playable.
This will allow me to explore and write about some of the pitfalls along the way, and how I decided to solve them, as well as giving you a nice history of code to follow to see how things evolve along the way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ctoth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ctoth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ctoth via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector