Re: 3Kingdoms/3Scapes

I am thinking of trying 3s to be a warder, depending on how newbie-friendly they are. I tried 3s already a bit, but didn't get all that far. The game didn't grab me a bunch, and I'm thinking being in a unique guild might help with that.

However, illegal qinfo-sharing plus guess-the-verb = death sentence for me. I'm absolutely okay with tricky quests, and with info being somewhat limited (though this has always bugged me, see below), but the clues have got to be there. If there's a dresser I have to move away from a hole in the wall, and the exact syntax is "push the dresser" instead of "push dresser" like it would be everywhere else, or if the syntax is "push the dresser away from hole" or something else, I'm gonna drop it. I hate, hate, hate artificial difficulty enhancements of this nature. To me, they bespeak either bad builders, or a deliberate desire to keep people from doing the quest. And we all know people s hare qinfo in such games anyway, they just don't do it inside the game itself. Just look at UossMud as an example, and Aardwolf, which has qinfo all over the place if you know where to look.
So if 3S is going to do this to me, I'll just not bother. already having the issue with 4 Dimensions to some extent, and Frandum does it a little as well, but at least Frandum's syntax is good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fang via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fang via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fang via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Oberon via Audiogames-reflector