Re: Requesting Moderators to Consider New Policy

Hmmm. yeah its like a double edged sword because at one end its like oh god here we go another one of these topics, but then I can't resist and I dive in anyway. But yeah the whole I'm write, here's my DM, skype, twitter, bla bla IRC logs, like really? why in the hell should we look at your logs, no one cares outside the circle you are in at the moment, that's all.