Requesting Moderators to Consider New Policy

Hi, so I'd like to politely request that the moderators consider a new policy regarding the recent uptick of posts in relation to private arguments as well as posts that seem like they may degenerate into flame wars as well as unneeded drama. I'm pretty sick of seeing the silly little kiddie posts going on around here and am therefore writing this. Forum users, if you agree with me in this, please thumb this post up, answer the poll, and/or write why you agree in a reply. Mods, please take the thumbs up as a sort of petition. I just want to see a little less of the ridiculous drama that happens over Skype, games, IRC or wherever, thanks.