Re: Trying Nvda

most of these answers can be found in the users guide
1: the symbol pronunciation dialogue is your best friend, and/or your punctuation level which can be changed by NVDA+P, or in one of the preference dialogues
2: NVDA+s, again your best friend
3: I personally can't actually help here, but I also do not use IE, so...
hopefully someone else can clarify this one, but regardless I'd recommend turning use screen layout off in browse mode settings to make controls actually show up separately
lastly, not knowing which keyboard layout you're using I can only recommend checking out the key reference, which can be accessed from the help menu
there is a section for mouse commands