Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

This is exactly the reason I largely stopped playing redspot a short time ago. Now, I only see myself logging on on the beta server, if new updates are ever released to test out the new whatevers and add them to the guide. Other than that, I'm pretty much done with the game, that is until all the drama is sorted out and no new one comes along, and until the balance of power is restored because the way things are right now is downright rediculous.