Re: The redspot drama with lord london (andreas)

This whole topic reminds me of an episode of full house. You know that 1 episode where family drama is going on and Joey is watching tranquility tapes?
Anyways, Lord Lundin, I'm sorry, but I can't see anymore redeemable qualities in your posts. You need to grow up and learn to treat people with respect. I remember when I used to be the exact same way that you are now, and I learned from it, why I do believe I've said things that the mods had to call me out on. And trust me, I can tell you from experience, you'll be in for a life of hell if you don't straiten your act up and learn how to get along with other people. I've said and done so many bad things in my life that I can't even begin to count. And you know what? I'm certainly paying for it, and it sucks. I really hope you consider this message, and guys, please tell me if I'm crossing the line with this post.