Re: Supernova disappointments

[[wow]] Sebby, I remember the Apollo, great clunking box that it was, though it did give surprisingly quick reaction speed being a hardware synth.
I did have one occasion in a history lesson where apparently the Apollo box had fused and it proceeded to melt.
The first thing I knew was the speech becoming choppy, the second was the smell of melted plastic, after that point I pulled the plug out of the wall and ran for it big_smile.

It actually does surprise me supernova went down this route with adding podcatchers etc.
Always in the past, most of the actual updates were internal, about what types of controls supernova would support meaning that if you threw supernova at most programs it would be okay.
that is the bit I am rather sad about.

It's not adding a podcatcher or nls bard book player is a bad thing, its just that when I see the nuts and bolts of what supernova does not working the way they used to I have to question priorities.

I don't know what will happen in terms of commercial screen readers. I will keep an eye on supernova, and if I run into things nvda has trouble with will give it a go, though whether I will bother getting the v17 upgrade in a couple of years is debatable.