Re: Browser games with most deep quest system?

Shame about Sryth. I stopped playin in 2009 when it basically the hole thing degenerated into a plug shoot to get you to spend adventurer toacans, and most new quests just hurled ever stronger monsters at you which required stupidly high investments of cash to get through.

Sorry to hear that hasn't changed, I used to love Sryth back in the days before the gm got greedy.
billy vs snakemen I've heard good things about,  but it's got that annoying capcha system which is a shame.

Monster breeder has a very ongoing story which actually functions more like a single player game and is worth a try (see the new releases room).

core exiles has about 50 different missions which come with storyline and background, plus even the basic cargo quantities in the game are described, so while it's not quests in the traditional sense, it does have more than just basic mechanics.

there is also Majesty, heroes of ardania which is heavily story dr iven, though the daily turn rate is stupidly low, and I do recall dark grimoire had a huge update not long ago.

Dg was actually a pretty good game, if very slow, sort of like a mud played in a browser, and I'd be interested to see where things have gone.

Btw, all of these have pages in thedatabase so feel free to check them out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector