Re: Monthly Chat February 2017

Ah maria, I did wonder.

@Sebby, Vienna I liked the first series, but after that it got a little too formula noire for my liking, also when in season 2 Vienna was given a random side kick with the most laughable new York accent it did make things pretty farsical.

I actually enjoyed the metaphysical stuff in season 3 of graceless and the good ending, I particularly liked the ties back to the general and the creatures in the son, it's always nice to get callbacks to that sort of thing rather than them just   being weird for the sake of weird.

I was actually moderately impressed at the riversong series, and to say I can't stand riversong in the tv series that is saying something.
Season 1 was very well constructed, 2 had some great individual stories but a really messy over all plot.

Actually I need to get back to some of the latest stuff from bf, though right now I'm rereading the mallorean by david eddings, a series I loved as a teenager.
I really enjoyed doing the belgariad recently and was surprised how much it had escaped  suck fairy, who you can read about here

As to uni, well my original uni experience was fun, post graduate hood less so, at least until marriage. What I do when that finishes we'll see.

Actually what happens with housing will be interesting given that my current flat is a little small for two people and two dogs, so we'll probably move soon enough.
Hopefully the dread saga of the washing machine will resolve itself tomorrow, after which I an get back to worrying about windows 10 and which version of office I need, though unfortunately these logitech wireless keyboards we have are going very wonkey right now with annoyingly scuppered control keys.

Any suggestions for good wireless keyboards? I've been quite disappointed in these, though I don� 39;t know the model number well enough to say what they are, yet both my wife's and mine have now got buggered left control keys, (so expect some odd messages until we can get things sorted out).

aa
Methinks they might need replacing rather sooner than expected.