Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

Arg, I knew I should of wrote my paper before watching the newest episode.  Now I'm just completely bummed out and no longer motivated to write.

    Also, mind putting up a spoilers before you guys post what happens.  That kind of ruins the episode for those who have not watched yet but wanted to doublecheck on posts from before.  Though to be honest, you usually would of watched the episode before coming soo...erm...

      Well, there is no explaination about Ink's sort of feared/alpha status with most of the LA zombies, but we've already observed a ranking system (crudely) of some  type with the zombies.  Everyone steers clear of the giant ones, the little ones follow Ink, the biters go in as scout/suicide troops, and everyone seems to have their place in the loosely organized masses.  Would it be possible that zombies can sense different things with other zombies.  As if they knew what was different with each other just be looking/smelling and work off that.  Ink just looks exetremely weird to someone that does not know better, but we know he's gifted with supernatural speed and dexterity, along with hyperawareness, being able to dodge rifle fire from far away, knowing where the shot comes from and dodging something that fast.  So he's obviously different.  Now, this assumes he was able to pull off these feets when he was first transformed.  (THough considering he can still speak, intellect may have a role in if you are looked at as one of the masses or someone special, a general perhaps).  Ink would probably no be able to speak and think the way he does if he went down to as smart as the average biter, so he probably was able to come out of that van smart and ready.  either those two zombies were just confused, afraid, able to sense what he was in relation to them, or a combination of the above, we don't know.  A ll we are sure of is that the virus obviously did not affect him the same way, and we all know zombies have some sort of ranking system in their troops.

    Okay, I dribbled on long enough, and probably did not make sense.  Back to trying to stop feelin  horrible about today's episode's ending and finish my paper.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: connor142
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: connor142
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: AlexN94
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: connor142
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: the best in the world
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: connor142
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: the best in the world
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Spiraling Wyvern
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: thetruegamer
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: AlexN94
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: thetruegamer
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: connor142
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: bryant
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: AlexN94
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: bryant