Re: It's time to duel! Text based Yugioh is now available in English

Were you Solomon? I think I saw someone trying to get in and disappearing right after a couple times. I sent them a message but must've gotten disconnected right before you could receive it ...
That is a very strange problem you are describing. For as far as I can tell, you are doing it right. You start the client, you get no sound which is normal.
Then, the connection is being established, this may take a second or two. If thats not happening and you have to do that manually that already points out there's something strange going on.
You press enter which denotes you are using telnet, its not really important what that means, its a technobabble thing, but its the right thing.
You give your nickname, which is correct. And then you end up in the chat room with your nickname and you can use -duel to go to the dueling area. But at that point you apparently get disconnected.
If you are the person I'm thinking of though, you actually lose the con nection on your end, not on the end of the server. You essentially go linkdead.
Have you tried from another computer or another network? I'm wondering if a firewall of some kind is bullying you...

Zersiax

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sevrior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector