Re: Manamon question

As many have said, just play the game. If you really want to spoil the game, their is a Manamon guide in text. Their is not an audio walkthrough because he took it down, but the Manamon guide is on the forum. If you want it, I've got it. And the version I have is slightly changed. Note: if the author of the guide is reading this and downloads the version I put up, make sure yours is backed up! I say again, make sure your version is backed up! I made some changes to it. I'm just keeping my version, not gunna say I created it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector