Re: Manamon question

Oh, hmm, I thought I'd fixed most of those. Mind giving me a few specific examples of the ones I have wrong?

See, you guys might be thinking I'm being prickly about this, and maybe I am, but if someone makes changes to my guide and then distributes it in any way, it's no longer precisely my guide. Or rather, it's like 98% my guide, but I have no control over the 2% you changed. And if that 2% is inaccurate, offensive or otherwise not in line with what I'm trying to do, then it can still get back to me.
Basically, I made the thing with the understanding that everyone else could suggest changes/correct my errors - and I knew there would be a few - but no one was going to actually edit the thing itself. I'm kinda not okay with that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vgstormlover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector