Re: Afree anti virous program that works with NVDA

god damn it, never install avast. this peace of crap will never gets removed from  your computer unless you download there uninstall utility, boot from safemode, (safe mode (which is not accessible), then uninstall it from there.
I had problems with installing avast on my laptop.
1: my iTunes couldn't connect to apple servers
2: whenever I booted my windows, it takes 10 seconds for each application to run.
3: thunderbird couldn't contact GMX's smtp server, and I got a message from avast that I need to set some stuff up.

Screw this, i'll get an eset smart security  lisence for my laptop as well. eset is accessible, light on my system, never annoyed me with pointless crap, and is 100% secure.