Re: new game online! Desafio Mortal

This is a difficult situation. The game's obviously quite a bit better than ultrapower and BTB, and I also think it's rather ironic that some of the people complaining about the game using stolen code are the ones who have been guilty of doing the exact same thing. This really annoys me, especially since said people then resort to tactics which are dubious in the best case, and in the worst case downright illegal, to get their point across. On the other hand, not all of this is entirely relevant. I would urge everyone to re read post 222 made by Aprone, as that gives a pretty clear description of why this game is a problem for this forum. Add to that the fact it really does seem like the developer is not entirely honest about how much code from other sources he used  (read post 163 for example), I'm pretty sure most of the things people say have been stolen are not from that MSound class (though feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, because I freely admit I don't know a whole lot about programming). But that does not help his case either, and its a shame because the game does have quite a lot of good things going for it.
But regardless of my personal opinion, I also think that people really have to stop with the mindless flaming. I've noticed that lately the leniency regarding some of the comments being made seems to have increased quite a bit, but I personally think that remarks like are you deaf? are utterly inappropriate, no matter if you feel like its the only way of getting your point across. And the sad thing is, this condescending and generally obnoxious attitude seems to continuously come from the same group of people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GhorthalonTheDragon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musical professor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector