Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

The typo I was referring to that sticks out at me is in the militia subsidy law.

When you enact or revoke it, at least in my version which was downloaded from the last update post, it states the following

an militia subsidization

Should be a militia, not an militia

Also for some reason I swear I get the exact same stats for the game master event in the throne room.

Also even without the ASCII on I still get a bunch of weird symbols when the guards bring somebody forward accused of whatever. I just go and put them in the dungeon myself regardless of if they are guilty or not. Pair that with the rehab law, and pair THAT with the alms for the poor law, and pair THAT with crafty trading deals...and it first make sure you maxed out the arena and have bandits pillaging everything in sight for you.....and you're set.

Oh, also, 229600 spent this season

15422610 earned this season
Before anyone asks how did you manage that....

1. Trading with EVERYBODY I can

2. Taxes, taxess taxes

3. 29k bandits because why not...

4. Maxed out arena, mines, magic theater, and tavern all contributing to income...

6. Rents too of 190 lands (Yes, 190.....:P I'm letting the bandits live on a little longer. 190 land, vs 2 landsI sold most of my soldiers off to reduce upkeep)

Now for a question about the militia. If I sell peasants and knights, will they show up in the militia and help defend my kingdom or not?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : majno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector