Re: Eurofly, first geographical atlas and flight simulator for blinds

@DracoSelene89 agree with nearly everything there. I too wrote to them in January and got no response, basicly saying the same things as you; the aircraft, the sounds, the awful flight model ETC. It's so disappointing that this game, which had potencial, is still exactly the same as it was when it was released. It seems to me they seem to want to just add more rubbish to the game, like airports, well yeah that's nice but why not try and get the basics right first. They won't listen to feedback and I can't see any change. I think, in the end, it might come down to someone who is good with creating games in the community having to do it, or this game will end up having a very short life. You can't just make a game, say it's for the blind and that makes it great, and then just abandon it adding in the occasional tower voice submitted to them by someone else and airports submitted to them also by other people. I thought, when it started, the game might be come something great, now it's becoming really boring to play it.
P.S, thanks for the aircraft suggestions, think someone made a DC4 and I put it in one of my uploaded folders but i'll have a go at the rest at some point. I'd rather have a game rich in detail and with fewer aircraft than the other way around but it's the only way I can make it more interesting right now by adding more planes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector