Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Does anyone have any good tips for doing star studies. I am a bit worry that I will not get my right course set and warp engaged before the star pulls me in. From what I understand, by reading the help files, time is short for getting things right. Then again, I have not done missions either. Yes, I blone up a few ships and got blueprints from them, but I might find it intereing to lead a mission or two. I got to where I am at by blow up lots and lots of planetoids. Of course, dragging my factory through a field put an end to that for awhile. As a side note, I should beable to make metal pannels for those who wish to build their own factory without killing lots of mobs on those planetoids.