Re: Ontoys online game platform

questions, on age of heros, at the exchange part, it seems like im not fast enough when choosing the item to replace, it says my opponent interrupted it, or I hear a weird loud funny noise and it cancels the action, any ideas? also, when I try to chat, I type the message in the chat box like hello, but how do I send it? enter doesn't work and I don't see a send button when I tab. last question anyway to stop rage quiters? I got through an entire game of age of heros with someone, an right before they left, I heard a voice say goodbye and then they were gone, and the victory did not count for me, how can I prevent this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alec via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector