Re: operation redspot. The final debriefing.

Yet, despite all what's been said here, you know nothing is gonna change. Remember, Sam has stopped looking at this topic because... well... dogma. For those who don't know what means it's the act of ignoring arguments that could be or are most likely right, despite the fact that a very small majority believes in your argument while everyone else believes otherwise. But yeah, the reason I have stopped complaining here and will no longer be putting in my two scents is because apparently, some 15 year old and his group of less than admirable cronies know all the right answers and are doing everything right, and the rest of the community -- that includes me, you, your best online friend if you have one, your gaming buddies, your fellow forum members, all of them, are bottom feeders and mouth breathers who just wanna sit and wine and complain and never appreciate anything. Isn't that right, everyone? We the majority are wrong? Or is it just because we're blind ? haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahedee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dr . Bilbo J . Skywalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector