Re: Ultra sound collection sound library released!

I will make the demo of the content.
And no the previous sound pack (Starter sound pack)was not advertised as usable without any editing, in fact, in the “about.txt” file that you get in the folder 00 when you buy it, it clearly says:

line 14 wrote:

Note: I didn't cut most of the recorded sounds, so you might have to strip out unwanted things yourself.

I do not take offense to anybody calling the previous sound library unprofessional, because it wasn't professional.
The difference between Ultra sound collection, and the starter sound pack is that the Ultra sound collection was aproached in a different way. Starter sound pack was not even originally made for the public, but rather for myself. Whenever I would have some free time, I would record the sounds. I had no or little knowledge how to record sounds properly, and mainly used the only one recorder I had at the time, etc. Needless to say it was an amateur attempt/aproach/project. It was only after all the sounds were recorded, and were sitting for a while on my hard drive that I thought that other people could use the sounds as well.
When I decided to make Ultra sound collection, I have had already improved both with the editing and recording part, and have already had better gear.
This time I was also making it for myself, and for other people, but this time I had standards in mind, and any sound that didn't meet my standard wasn't included.
So the difference is aproach, gear, and there's also a thing called getting better over time; ssp was released in 2013 or 2012 (I can't quite remember), so it's been 4/5 years since and a lot has changed.
As for the sounds being unlabeled in SSP, they are both labeled and metadata tagged in USC.

When it comes to the library being shipped, I am unable to do that because of the shipping fees, and I have heard that it is unrelyable, e.g., that parcels tend to get lost.
I am quite sure you would be able to download the mp3 version which is only about 760 mb in size...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ns-studios via Audiogames-reflector