Re: Ultra sound collection sound library released!

Thank you Phil for your kind words; I got into sound editing/designing because I needed sounds for my own projects that I couldn't find in other libraries, or even if I did find, they were too expensive.
So I have created all my libraries with the audio games, audio dramas, projects in general, in mind.
As I said, USC was made in such a way that it is really easy to integrate its content in a game or any project.
I converted the library to 4 different formats, you can download all of them for only 70 dollars, and use them depending on your project. Does your game use ogg vorbis files? No problem. Do you need the highest possible quality for using the synthetic samples in your new track, there is the wave and flac version, etc.
Need a loop in your project, no problem, just copy and paste one of the loops, it automatically loops, even the mp3 version does, and mp3's are known to have issues with looping.
As I was working on the Ultra sound collecti on, I was using its files in the games I have been working on, so you could've heard some sounds from USC in games like Ultra power, Scrolling battles pro, Alex Macintosh vs Microsoft sam audio game, my Aliens attack mini audio drama, etc.